Less water used*
less carbon emissions*
reduces food waste
means no deforestation
* Atomo ingredients only, as Compared to conventional cold brew coffee
- KWkim wells d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe Future Taste of Coffee
Loved the variety pack. It enabled me to provide taste of the 3 varieties with my students after our lessons on molecular coffee and the impact of climate change on coffee. By the way, my students unanimously loved the Latte variety.
- ALAdam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBetter than coffee
I thought I would not like the Oat Milk version, but I tried the variety pack. When I took the first sip, I expected to be disappointed.
- CWCaleb W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI'm a fan
I think the Smooth Black is my personal fav. Could see myself choosing this over coffee at times. It definitely taste different than coffee but I personally like that as it gives a uniqueness.
- VGVernon G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVern G
Great coffee. keep up the good work.
- DTDonald T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat coffee
No coffee beans? So, what is Atomo Coffee made from?
Atomo™ Coffee has replaced the coffee bean with Date Pits, and unlocked their potential to deliver a delicious coffee experience with an entirely new method of production.
What does Atomo taste like?
Each of our flavors, CLASSIC BLACK, ULTRA SMOOTH and OAT MILK LATTE have unique qualities; enhanced by their individual roast profiles and subsequent brewing techniques. Every serving delivers a premium coffee experience delivering the taste you expect from a great cup of coffee.
What are upcycled ingredients?
Upcycled ingredients are materials that would have been discarded or become waste, if they were not being used in a new process to give their existence a second life.
Is there caffeine in Atomo Coffee?
Yes. There is 84mg of caffeine in every 8oz. can of Atomo™ Molecular Cold Brew.
Is Atomo Coffee synthetic?
No, we use plant based ingredients.
Will I have acid reflux from Atomo Coffee, like I do with “regular” coffee?
We have not received any feedback or indication of acid reflux or other gastrointestinal side effects associated with traditional coffee. Our products are designed to reduce most negative reactions from coffee, to deliver the ritual and the flavors you seek; without uncomfortable side effects.
Atomo to your door
The best cold brew isn’t just the one you have in your fridge, it’s Atomo in your fridge, on auto-pilot. Subscribers get free shipping on all orders, plus the more you buy the more you save.